HBAL088 Active over Rooselvelt Lake, AZ

Jack Crabtree

22K feet and climbing. Possible Loon Project ?

Jack, W7JLC

Luis Eduardo Pacheco

I saw it...but no . Nothing remains of the Loon project in any form. All hardware sold in auctions, from tiny Go-pro cameras to big balloon launchers, trucks etc.. Spare payloads and recovered balloons elsewhere were destroyed and even the team was disbanded to other Google projects, but most of them fled to other companies. AI knowledge sold to Raven Aerostar recently.
Did you get the ICAO hex number? I've lost it !

Luis E.Pacheco / Editor
lep@...

StratoCat - History and present of the use of stratospheric balloons in the fields of science, military and aerospace
https://stratocat.com.ar/indexe.html