Topics

Have a GREAT GPSL!

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Aeronauts

Deb and I want to wish everyone the best GPSL ever. We hope all balloons launch well, all are tracked perfectly and each and everyone is recovered.
Wish we could be there! Next year is looking a lot better, we will both be retired.

73!
Deb (W0DLK), Keith (WA0TJT)

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Thanks, we'll see you in Pella next year. Enjoy that retirement!