Topics

Habhub Servers Downtime

Anthony Stirk

Evening all,

Just a heads up we are moving the physical servers that host the Habhub platform this coming Thursday the 17th of November. All services will be affected and they will go offline from about 0900 UK time.

We will do our best to get everything back up and working as fast as possible but the servers could be off for up to 12 hours.

Anthony

Anthony Stirk

Just to confirm all services are now back up and running.

Thanks to Daniel and Adam for the assistance.