Topics

HABHUB iOS app

John Fickes

Hi All
  My iphone just updated to iOS 11 and it says that the HABHUB  app won't work with this version. Does anyone have any information on this app ?

              Thanks John W0JW   73

Dan Conley KD2NZQ

I believe iOS 11 requires apps to be 64 bit, which older ones aren’t. There were a few legacy apps I wasn’t able to use once I upgraded.

A new version could be released that would make it work again, but if it hasn’t had any development in a while I don’t know how likely that is.

Dan KD2NZQ