Topics

Great Floater Race

Jim Reed

I thought I read at one time that some were thinking about doing this. MN starts distance learning on March 30 as do many other states. We would love to build some lessons around it for our students. If you do this activity, please let us know. It would be fun to follow.

Take care everybody and stay safe!

Jim Reed

stan siems

I think it sounds like a Great idea. Hope every one on here is  ok  group kind of died this week!

Stan