Topics

GPSL Registration

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Here's the current status of registration.

I have money from the following,
Moody
Ebener
Gable
Hanks
West
Krengel
Langsted
Kovac
Emmett
Shykula

I am waiting for payment from the following,
Dineen
Sias
Griffin
Meer

I need email addresses for the following so I can send a bill to them,
Rodriguez
Campbell
Longrigan
Noble

I am waiting to hear if additional people from CSI will attend.

I will check the online registration form for new updates on Tuesday.

Speakers so far are,
Nick
Jeff
Pete
Me

There are three door prizes so far. Rachel and I will pick up another door prize in two weeks and I will donate a fifth one.

Please register if you haven't yet. Check your spam folder for an email from PayPal and pay soon. Let me know if you would like to give a presentation. Let me know if you can donate a door prize. Also let me know if you plan to join us for Thursday dinner, but not go on the wine tasting tour. Line up designated drivers if you can find them. I can drive two more tasters.

Remember that Thursday's wine tasting tour is pay as you go ($5 per winery and $9 plus change for lunch buffet). Friday registration is $50 per person. I will bill for hydrogen soon, I am hoping to find a discount.

Please let me know if I have made an error in any of the above information. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Idaho is less than three weeks. The climate is mild here and you might need a jacket in the morning. It's dry, so our Midwestern visitors are in for a pleasant surprise.

Onwards and Upwards.
Remember, if it doesn't make 100,000 feet, it's just practice.

John Kovac KM6GKF

John Kovac and son can't do the wine tasting, but we should arrive in the Boise area in time for the Thursday night dinner.  Can pay in advance if desired.