Topics

GPSL Proceedings

paul.verhage@...

I need to know if presenters will have written notes for me to
publish. So far no presenter has given me notice. I'd like to make
a copy of every presenter's notes available to attendees. I'll take
care of the photocopying and binding.

Please let me know if you'll have notes for me to publish.

Paul

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK <wallio@...>

Paul,

A less than timely response. My intent is to use our records listing as the
backbone of my discussion paper. I will add my comments to each category
and encourage attendees to contribute their thoughts during the discussion.
The paper will then be amended with contributions from others and published
in my web pages for the amusement and amazement of both of my readers . . .

I will cooperate with your schedule to make the initial paper available for
a printed proceedings. Given electronic copies of other papers, I could
also (as I say in our GPSL web page) create a more comprehensive web
proceedings to be available to all comers (both of them) . . .

TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
wallio@...
http://members.crosspaths.net/wallio
No system should be more complicated than it need be