Topics

GPSL Logo

paul.verhage@...

Here's the logo (that I left at home yesterday). Feel free to use it,
there is no copyright or anything like that (unless you plan to make
a million bucks with it).

It's a Corel Draw file. Apparently I forgot to copy the BMP vsrsion
of it. If someone can convert CDR files to BMPs or GIFs, please
do.

Paul

paul.verhage@...

The file should be in color.

We've got Corel at the campus, I'll try running the conversion after
my first class.

Paul

I have software that can make the conversion (XnView) but the CDR file is
displaying with many gray line artifacts within the state outline that don't
appear to look right(?)

-w0rpk

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK <wallio@...>