GPSL 2021 news

Bill Brown

I just talked with Brian Tanner at Spaceport Exploration Centre in Indiana. Due to the continued state mandates about group gatherings he feels that things may not ease up enough by July to hold a full in-person GPSL.  So looks like we will be doing another virtual Zoom GPSL this year.

The suggested weekends are:  July 9/10 as the primary with July 16/17 and July 23/24 as alternatives.  In one on one discussions with Brian and a couple of others it appears that July 9/10 seems like the preferred weekend.  If any of you have conflicts with July 9/10, please let us know one of the alternative weekends you would rather prefer.

- Bill WB8ELK

Bruce Coates

Hi everyone

I'm really looking forward to another great GPSL.  COVID is still pretty prevalent here and international travel would be out of the question so I'm very grateful to everyone who makes the virtual GPSL possible.

I'm retiring in June so all my weekends are free!

73, Bruce - VE5BNC
SABRE

k6sts

Thank you Bill for working on this.
I'm good for all three dates.

Congratulations Bruce on your retirement
Cheers,
Doug.  k6sts

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I'm good for all dates. Thanks, Bill.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 9:02 AM k6sts via groups.io <k6sts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Bill for working on this.
I'm good for all three dates.

Congratulations Bruce on your retirement
Cheers,
Doug.  k6sts

Larry

I'm better with the 16th and 17th