From: L. Paul Verhage <nearsys@...>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2018, 11:36 AM
Subject: Fwd: GPSL 2018 Food
To: Zack Clobes <zclobes@...>

Zack, lunch will be catered by Zupas and they will charge $10 per order. Attendees have two choices, the sandwich or salad box lunch.

Can you post the link on my attached text file and ask attendees to pick their lunch choice so they can tell me? People need to pick One of the sandwiches or salads on the menu.

I'm waiting to hear from Panera on breakfast.

I'll pick up snacks for the afternoon myself.

After I get Panera's cost, I think I'll be ready with a total price for attendees.

Anything else you can think of?