Topics

GPSL 2018

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

If you are going to Tweet about the conference, please use the hashtag GPSL2018.

Anyone arriving early or staying late might want to consider hiking up Table Rock in Boise (off of Warm Springs Ave). This is one of our nicer hikes that takes you above the Boise Skyline and it's a good workout. Afterwards, you might want to visit the Trolley House for lunch. The restaurant has been around for a while and it's about one mile towards downtown from Table Rock.

Twenty-four people are registered for the conference. I plan to send a list of people who I have attending as a triple check. Thanks everyone, see you next week.