Topics

GPSL 2017 Saturday morning predictions [2 Attachments]

Jeff Ducklow

Jerry -

Thank you for setting up the link to APRS.fi to watch all the GPSL balloon flights this morning.  It was great to just click this link and ‘watch’ the flights.  I was mentally cheering for all the flights.  I am sorry that I could not be at GPSL this weekend, but felt connected this morning by watching the flights on my laptop.  I hope recovery was successful for all.

Jeff Ducklow
Mayberry Galactic
Maple Grove, MN
N0NQN

On Jun 17, 2017, at 6:30 AM, Jerry Gable jerrygable@... [GPSL] <GPSL-noreply@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Jerry Gable included below]

And here is the final Prediction.  Not much has changed in the last 24 hours.

As always, you can get the big versions of all of the predictions here: GPSL 2017 Predictions

For those of you watching at home, here is a link to APRS.FI with the 90K burst, 850FPM ascent as an overlay. It also has all the callsigns for the balloons that were listed.
APRS.fi with prediction and callsigns
The ballons show up all over the US but should move to Hutchinson as the trackers are turned on.

Jerry Gable
Balloon Flight Prediction tools
http://www.s3research.com