GPS Recap gathering on Zoom - 7pm Central

Michael Hojnowski

Gang,

I am leaving the zoom session up for the remainder of the day. There are still 25+ people hanging out.  Feel free to join and and chat. We will formally gather again at 7pm CDT, for those available, to get a brief recap from all of our launchers today.

https://cornell.zoom.us/j/91714068792?pwd=d3RleVlEK3RSSWNLbkozcG91RzRldz09

Hope to see you then, and thanks for a great Superlaunch!

Mike & Mark
KD2EAT & N9XTN

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

My cell phone won't let me log in to zoom. Is there a call in phone number?