Topics

Got Helium?

paul.verhage@...

I need to know how many people need helium for GPSL. If
someone will be local to Manhattan on the 3rd and can help move
helium, please let me know (I have a small Prizm and can't carry
150 pound tanks in it).

Tanks,
Paul

paul.verhage@...

Paul, I'll take one tank of helium. I could drive out to Manhattan and help
(manpower) but my car too is small. What about delivery? Does the gas place
charge for delivery or is it going to be delivered to the school?
Linweld won't deliver. I have to carry the tanks out myself.

Paul

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

Paul, I'll take one tank of helium. I could drive out to Manhattan and help
(manpower) but my car too is small. What about delivery? Does the gas place
charge for delivery or is it going to be delivered to the school?

Don

paul.verhage@... wrote:

I need to know how many people need helium for GPSL. If
someone will be local to Manhattan on the 3rd and can help move
helium, please let me know (I have a small Prizm and can't carry
150 pound tanks in it).

Tanks,
Paul

paul.verhage@...

I have carried one tank in my car, I should be able to get at least two in there.
It might take me a few trips but if no one closer, I'll do it. They will be okay
at Johnson Near Space Center right?
The center locks, so the tanks will be safe.

Paul

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

paul.verhage@... wrote:

Paul, I'll take one tank of helium. I could drive out to Manhattan and help
(manpower) but my car too is small. What about delivery? Does the gas place
charge for delivery or is it going to be delivered to the school?
Linweld won't deliver. I have to carry the tanks out myself.

Paul

Michael L. Bogard <kd0fw@...>

If I could get a tank that would be great also. I will be driving my truck to the gpsl and might be able to help haul the tanks. I may not be able to get off work on Friday early so I might not get there till about 6:00 or 7:00pm. Keep in touch and thanks de kd0fw