Topics

Go To The Edge Of Space!

Joe WB9SBD

 Only cost ya 125K dollars.

But i feel they lost a major cool part, they have the 2 hour trip up,
 float at 100K for 2 hours,
then vent some from the balloon, and about 2 hours down and land in the ocean.

My thought would be even cooler would be 2 hr up, 2 hr float,

then cut free so you have like 20 minutes of freefall in the capsule it would be at first very close to zero G is not, and still slowly more gravity but still very "Floaty"  then land like Apollo or "dragon" via parachutes in the ocean.