Topics

FW: TVNSP payloads

Mark Conner <n9xtn@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: <VERHAP@...>
To: "Mark Conner" <mconner1@...>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 18:30
Subject: GPSL

Mark, I can see GPSL messages.

Here's my input.

I plan to fly a capsule with KPC 3+, time slotted every 15
seconds.
I'll send the following sentences, GGA,RMC, PGRMV, and flight
computer messages. Currently I transmit at 0, 15, 30, and 45
seconds. I will change this if necessary.

I'd like to carry a repeater (440?), APS camera, possibly a
camcorder, and light and temperature sensors. I plan to use
the
camcorder to record the effects of near space on items, not so
much for recording other capsules.

I need to find out who needs helium.
I also ned to find out what AV equipment people need.

Starting 5 June, I'll be on vacation in Yosemite and the Grand
Canyon. I'll be back for one week before heading out to
Kansas.
Along the way I'll visit the Stratobowl and SD air and Space
Museum. I'll bring a cell phone, so if there's a group
call-in, I
should be able to make it (unless I have to call from the
bottom of
the Grand Canyon).

Please pass on this message.
Thanks,