Topics

Fw: Open positions @ World View

Jack Crabtree

------ Forwarded Message --------
From: World View <info@...>
Date: 10/20/2020 9:41:59 AM
Subject: Open positions @ World View
To: Jack Crabtree <jscra@...>

Hello World View Researchers Mailing List Members,

As World View continues to grow, partner with other organizations, and innovate our Stratollite platform, we need to bring in more outstanding individuals and add to our teams. We are currently actively hiring for the following roles:

•Director, Stratospheric Science Group
•RF Systems Engineer
•Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
•Systems Modeling Scientist

These roles will play an important part in World View’s future and help our teams further develop our unique and innovative Stratolite platform. It is an exciting time at World View as we are flying mission for NASA and many other customers, and also partnering with other organizations, such as Geo Owl LLC and NOAA, to take on new projects, utilize our platform to gain extraordinary data, and discover more of the unique aspects of the Stratosphere.

To be considered for any of these positions, applicants must be a US Citizen, as these individuals must be available to obtain security clearance.

For more information on these opportunities and to apply, please reach out to Ian Ambrosio (iambrosio@...), and take a look at these job postings on our World View Website at the links listed below.

World View - Director, Stratospheric Science Group
World View - RF Systems Engineer
World View - Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
World View - Systems Modeling Scientist

Thank you

This email was sent to jscra@...
World View · 1805 E Aerospace Parkway · Tucson, AZ 85756 · USA