Topics

Fw: Big balloon

Jack Crabtree

------ Forwarded Message --------
From: Gary Miller
Date: 10/3/2017 12:09:17 PM
Subject: Fw: Big balloon
To: Jack Crabtree

Here are a couple of pics that John took of a balloon that was flying in his area yesterday.  He wanted you to see it.  He took the pics through his new telescope using the phone camera up against the eyepiece.  I see similarity of the payload with the "WorldView" payload in this link  World View Enterprises   Scroll down a little on the web page.   See ya this afternoon... Gary

From: Gary Miller
Date: 10/3/2017 12:09:17 PM
To: Jack Crabtree

Here are a couple of pics that John took of a balloon that was flying in his area yesterday.  He wanted you to see it.  He took the pics through his new telescope using the phone camera up against the eyepiece.  I see similarity of the payload with the "WorldView" payload in this link  World View Enterprises   Scroll down a little on the web page.   See ya this afternoon... Gary

I found a couple shots with more detail, I don"t have Jack's email...could you forward them to him please?

Bill Brown

Nice photos. That sure looks like the latest WorldView launch which was in the news Tuesday. It was launched from their new headquarters in Tucson, AZ.