Topics

Friday's live stream recording?

Mark Conner N9XTN

I was going to forward the live stream captured on Friday that Jim from PENS was taking and the link says the video is unavailable.  Is it somewhere else now?  This is the link I was trying to use:

Pella ARC stream (lapel mic audio): https://youtu.be/TNIlFjB2meY

73 de Mark N9XTN

Mike, n0mpm

Jim is in the process of splitting the 6+ hours into 6 individual presentations...he has a very slow internet connection so it takes him a few days....should be back soon..
mike

Mark Conner N9XTN

Great to hear - I was hoping it wasn't accidentally lost!

- Mark