From: Mark Patton <kc0d@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:00 AM
To: Jim Langsted <jimlangsted@...>; Russ Chadwick <russ4cwop@...>
Cc: Marty Griffin <mgriffin@...>
Subject: RE: EOSS300 launch time

There was a discussion on the GPSL reflector about the launch time.

https://groups.io/g/GPSL/topic/gpsl_2020_update/74408777?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,74408777

“I'm thinking about setting a 1400Z launch time for Saturday - that would be 10am ET, 9am CT, 8am MT, and 7am PT/Arizona.  I don't know if we'll have any participants in the Pacific time zone - if not, we could make it an hour earlier.   We probably don't want to go much later for our Eastern Time participants.  Anyone planning to fly a balloon for this, please chime in with your considerations.

As always, suggestions for how to make this a great virtual GPSL are welcome.

73 de Mark N9XTN”

Looks like we are in alignment with Mark.

Mark