Topics

Deadlines looming!

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I'm going to be closing down the GPSL pre-registration early next week so that I can get name badges printed up, and finalize all of the billing etc.  If you'd like to pre-register and pre-pay, now is the time to do so.

If you are planning on ordering discounted balloons from Kaymont, you will need to do that early next week so that they can be shipped.  If you need more information, email me directly.

For launch sites, our primary site will be the KHUT airport here in Hutchinson.  That is a class Delta operation, and we'll be under the supervision of the control tower.  I've been playing phone/email tag with my plan B all week, but it is tentatively penciled in as being the Newton airport KEWK.  Newton is about 30 miles east of Hutchinson, and the airport is on the far side of town.  I'll get specifics published on these sites here as soon as I can get a few things nailed down.

Preliminary flight predictions will begin here in the next few days.  Please continue to check out the www.superlaunch.org website for updates as they come along.

Finally, we have some great sponsors again this year.  The list continues to be updated, but please check out the sponsors and tell them thank you if you get the opportunity.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.