Topics

Data Logging From Home?

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Is anyone planning to remain at home during the eclipse and have around 50% of totality?

The reason I ask, I would like to record temperature, relative humidity, and light intensity during the eclipse. But I would like these recorded somewhere where the eclipse is only partial. So if someone is planning to stay at home and not travel to see totality, could they contact me about placing my for data loggers outside their house and in the sun during the eclipse?

All you would need to do is place a 9 volt battery on each datalogger. They will record data by themselves. Then after 4 hours just disconnect the battery and send the four dataloggers back to me.

Thanks