From: <kb8uih88@...>
Date: Jan 22, 2018 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: [GPSL] DashCam [2 Attachments]
To: "L. Paul Verhage" <nearsys@...>

Can you set it for continuous shooting or will it erase after set time limit and keep recording over and over? I had a camera that I couldn't get out of a loop that recorded for 3 minutes and then reset and erased what I had saved because no incident occurred that the user needed to save. You had to manually shut it off to stop the erasure of what you had saved.

Chris