Topics

Congratulations to everyone on another great GPSL

Bruce Coates

I had a great time watching vicariiusly from Saskatoon.  We hope to be able to join you in one of the future ones.

73, Bruce and Leigh - VE5BNC & VE5LEE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Next year is Idaho. Will that make it easier to attend?

On Jun 17, 2017 9:10 PM, "Bruce Coates bruce.coates@... [GPSL]" <GPSL-noreply@...> wrote:

I had a great time watching vicariiusly from Saskatoon.  We hope to be able to join you in one of the future ones.

73, Bruce and Leigh - VE5BNC & VE5LEE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S

Bruce Coates

Hi Paul