Topics

Calling for GPSL stories (recovery quests; other subjects)

Hank Riley

Derek,

Very nice set of pictures.  Good way to post them, too.

It would be terrific if there could be a bunch of postings describing particpants' various experiences in chasing, touring the attractions of Pella, or anything else that might be of interest.

I think the video coverage of the Friday sessions was overall the best it's ever been done.  Real good audio as a result of close miking and a camera run by a live operator who could zoom in on the screen or gear sitting on the bench being demoed (Mike's Bear ejector contraption).

Hank

Michael

I agree! I caught a bit of Paul’s presentation and the EOSS brick presentation (while at the new job:) and the camera work and audio was excellent. Thank you from someone who really wanted to be there!

--Michael Willett