Topics

Call for GPSL Presentations

Mike, n0mpm

GPSL 2019 is June 13,14,15 in Pella, IA.
 It is time to start developing a presentation you would like to share with the group.  There has been a lot of ballooning activity over the past year and I am excited for you share your experiences, results, successes and failures!
Key Presentation Topics that would be of interest include:
1.  Education and STEM outreach
2.  ARHAB experiments and results
3.  Pico Ballooning
4.  Advances in tracking systems
5.  Other interesting stuff !!
Please Email me with your Topic and estimated time required.  If possible, presentations should be on PowerPoint so we can share them to all participants.
The success of GPSL depends on YOU !  Thanks for taking the time that will make 2019 GPSL one to remember!
73,
Mike N0MPM
Pella Explores Near Space