[Bo_RG] Re: Raspberry Pi

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I downloaded NOOBS and after much hair pulling, got copied to an SD card. It's now installing Raspberrian on the card while inserted into the Raspberry Pi.

Part of the process involved coping files from an old PC to a new tablet/laptop. I've discovered USB 3.0 or SS ports in the process. So now I need to get a 3.0 to 2.0 adapter cable so I can use my thumb drives and USB to Serial adapter.

Has anyone noticed that USB manufacturers don't know that the U stands for universal?

On Dec 23, 2017 3:28 PM, "Nolan Letellier nolan.letellier@... [Bo_RG]" <Bo_RG@...> wrote:

Are there any lights on the board?  If you have network cable to connect does the port light up?  If you have a pc with a card reader you can simply format the card and unzip a noobs installer from the raspberry web site. That should be enough to get to video usually.