Topics

Big Balloon Boxes for sale! Kaymont 1000g and 1500g

Dan Bowen

Hello long lost friends,
I've come to terms with the fact that I will not be able to consume 65 balloons before they turn to dust.  So, I'm ebaying some, at pretty good discount below new prices:

Kaymont 1000g (6 balloons in sealed original box)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/184463118382

Kaymont 1500g (5 balloons in sealed original box)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/184463106958

Also selling these:

Totex 200g (13 balloons for sale individually or as a lot, discounted)
Price and shipping are negotiable with the "make an offer" button.  Message me that you're in the GPSL/Arhab groups and I'll give preference to your offers.  Ships from San Francisco, CA.

--
Thanks,
Dan Bowen

Margie Kay

[...]