Topics

BalloonSats without Borders (BwB)

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I've exchanged BalloonSats with Willunga high school in South Australia. Soon I hope, we'll launch each other's BalloonSats and then return them.

I'd like to line up more BalloonSat exchanges between countries as soon as I return the Willunga BalloonSat. Is anyone interested in exchanging BalloonSats with me for a flight?

I have created a 3D printed medallion to accompany the near space flights. I'll be happy to send one or make the STL file available. In addition, I have started a blog for BalloonSats without Borders at BalloonSats.blogspot.com. In the flight between the US and Australia we have also exchanged pens, coins, and lapel pins. We want to add a little extra gun to the exchange.

I'm really hoping this will become a regular occurance where students and amateur scientists can share exploration and a global conversion. Please let me know if you'd like to participate and if you've done something like this before.

Thanks

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

This sounds like a great program Paul. Nice work!

73
Keith, WA0TJT

On Nov 15, 2017, at 8:44 PM, 'L. Paul Verhage' nearsys@... [GPSL] <GPSL-noreply@...> wrote:

[...]

Keith, WA0̷TJT