Topics

ARHAB Web Site

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Aeronauts,

I have been the very humble (and not all that talented) webmaster for arhab.org for quite a few years now. I keep track of all the launches that get listed, run reports to update the site, keep all the records and try to update the pages themselves at least once in a while.

But the time has come for me to pass the vision on to someone else. I’m looking for my replacement.

If you think you are interested in picking up this responsibility please let me know. I’ll call you and we can discuss what would be required before you commit.

73
Keith, WA0̷TJT

tony everhardt

Keith

Sorry to see you pass the baton. You have done a great job.

 Thanks

N8WAC

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎05‎, ‎2017‎ ‎04‎:‎35‎:‎36‎ ‎PM, WA0TJT wa0tjt@... [GPSL] wrote:

Aeronauts,

I have been the very humble (and not all that talented) webmaster for arhab.org for quite a few years now. I keep track of all the launches that get listed, run reports to update the site, keep all the records and try to update the pages themselves at least once in a while.

But the time has come for me to pass the vision on to someone else. I’m looking for my replacement.

If you think you are interested in picking up this responsibility please let me know. I’ll call you and we can discuss what would be required before you commit.

73
Keith, WA0̷TJT

k6rpt

Hi Keith,

Thank you for doing such a great job for so many years.

-Ron K6RPT

WA0TJT wa0tjt@... [GPSL] wrote:

Aeronauts,

I have been the very humble (and not all that talented) webmaster for arhab.org for quite a few years now. I keep track of all the launches that get listed, run reports to update the site, keep all the records and try to update the pages themselves at least once in a while.

But the time has come for me to pass the vision on to someone else. I’m looking for my replacement.

If you think you are interested in picking up this responsibility please let me know. I’ll call you and we can discuss what would be required before you commit.

73
Keith, WA0̷TJT

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Here here, I agree.