Topics

APRS Setup

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Hi guys!

I’ve been out of the loop for a while … I hope someone notices… LOL

I’m trying to set up a TinyTrack3Plus with a Baofeng UV-3R but I’m not having much success.I can see the red light coming on indicating the TinyTrack is transmitting. I can see the radio going into transmit mode occasionally but the two are not happing at the same time. I’m guessing that means I have the VOX in the radio set wrong or I have one of the many settings in the TT3 set wrong.

Would one of you maybe walk through the settings for both so I can get this pair working?

Thanks… see you all in Pella.

Keith, WA0̷TJT