Topics

Additional talks sought for GPSL 2020

Mark Conner N9XTN

GPSLers,

We still have room for additional talks for the Friday session!  I'd like to extend a particular invitation to those outside the US who might want to present something.  I know our UK friends in particular have had to be very creative with their RF solutions given their strict regulatory environment, and I'm sure many of us who are the "usual" GPSL attendees would like to hear how they overcame those limits (and stretched the state of the art in doing so).  I'm sure there are plenty of similar stories from elsewhere.

This is a great opportunity to see what other ARHAB communities are doing and cross-feed some ideas from around the world.

Our session will run from roughly 1400-2200 UTC on July 10 (exact timing will depend on number/duration of talks).  Please contact me at n9xtn@... if you are interested in presenting.  This is a collegial environment and don't be concerned if you're not a PowerPoint wizard or a Dale Carnegie speaker.

A big thank you to those who have contacted me to volunteer to present at GPSL.  We have about 10 right now, including one from the UK and one from India.  I am going to compile a list later this weekend and will share with the group to make sure I didn't overlook someone who contacted me.  I have been somewhat distracted lately with setting up my company's branch office and getting it prepared for (re-)opening.

I am still taking names/topics but we'll soon approach a full slate.  If you'd like to give a talk, contact me soon to ensure a spot in the agenda.

73 de Mark N9XTN