Topics

Academic High Altitude Conference 2020 is going on today and is free

Bill Brown

https://www.stratoballooning.org/ahac-2020

If you are interested in attending the afternoon sessions, email me for the link.  My callsign at AOL.com

Bill,

I have a feeling you didn't get my direct email.  Just in case there's something going on on your end that you might not be aware of, mentioning it now here rather than waiting a long time.

Hank

Bill Brown

Hi Hank,

  I emailed you the links directly. I was listening to one of the talks earlier about balloon venting.