Off Topic Issue

Joe WB9SBD

I know this is off topic when it comes to high altitude ballooning, so please forgive this off topic intrusion.

But I have known many here for over 30 years now,
and have always found these people here very knowledgeable and willing to help someone when they can.

How much ya know about HF amps? I need to slightly re-design the output network of an old Heathkit SB-220.

I have been reading a Lot about how these networks things are designed, and the more I read the more I am in a fog about it.

If you think you might be able to help I'll send ya the details.

Joe WB9SBD

stan siems

I have up dated and rebuilt several of them.

Stan wb0emjĀ  ssiems@...

On 8/13/2021 8:08 AM, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
I know this is off topic when it comes to high altitude ballooning, so please forgive this off topic intrusion.

But I have known many here for over 30 years now,
and have always found these people here very knowledgeable and willing to help someone when they can.

How much ya know about HF amps? I need to slightly re-design the output network of an old Heathkit SB-220.

I have been reading a Lot about how these networks things are designed, and the more I read the more I am in a fog about it.

If you think you might be able to help I'll send ya the details.

Thanks

Stan Siems

CNS INTERNET SERVICES

319-231-3449

The difficult we do right away the impossible just takes a little longer.

Semper FI