From: GPSL@groups.io [mailto:GPSL@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe WB9SBD
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 1:23 PM
To: GPSL <GPSL@groups.io>
Subject: [GPSL] calculate elevation

geez 20+ years ago I had a .BAS program where if I put into it my lat/long/alt, and a second lat/long/alt it would spit out a az and el of where the balloon would be in my sky.

is there a way to do this nowdays?

I have a project loon balloon coming towards me and want to try to spot it later.

Joe WB9SBD

Michael Hojnowski

What's your preferred programing language.  I suspect their are Perl and Python one-liners that'll do that if you include the right library.

Mike