Jeff Ducklow

Thanks.  I’m watching!

Jeff

On Jun 14, 2019, at 9:38 AM, Michael West W5MAW <groups.io@...> wrote:

Jeff, I think you were looking at my ARHAB.org stream which wasn’t live yet.

Pella ARC stream (lapel mic audio): https://youtu.be/TNIlFjB2meY

The first one has better audio, just consider mine as a backup / extra angle if needed.

From: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Zack Clobes W0ZC via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 9:10 AM
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GPSL] 2019 GPSL Live Stream

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:07 AM Jeff Ducklow <jeffducklow@...> wrote:

I’ve found the GPSL channel on YouTube. I’m new to watching a live stream event on YouTube.

Do you have to login to watch?  I just see the ARHAB logo….

On Jun 14, 2019, at 8:35 AM, Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:

We're setting up now.  Don't believe there's any reason that it would be delayed.

Zack

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:17 AM Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:
I'm on the live stream page at YouTube and it says it will start at 11am.  Is that correct, or will it start at 9 with the first speaker?

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:06 PM Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:
If all goes per plan, we will live stream the Friday Conference on YouTube...
Go to YouTube.com and search for "GPSL Live"
Most likely you will have to search for it again after our lunch break..Sometimes it retains the same YouTube address and sometimes not !
 I will be monitoring the live stream.  Send me an email if you have issues...
In addition, we will record the presentations and have them available later if all else fails.....
Mike

Michael West W5MAW

Jeff, I think you were looking at my ARHAB.org stream which wasn’t live yet.

Streams I know of are here: https://twitter.com/arhaballooning/status/1139538189444636672

Pella ARC stream (lapel mic audio): https://youtu.be/TNIlFjB2meY

ARHAB.org: https://youtu.be/4meJlb21HoE

[...]

Zack Clobes W0ZC

[...]

Mark Conner N9XTN

I don't think a login is necessary.  I'm seeing the live stream now (at 9:08 CT).

- Mark

[...]

Mike, n0mpm

Hadn’t thought about monitoring chat, but I think we could do that...will check with Jim..
Yes on WiFi....we will get the PW before we begin on Friday..
mike

Garrett, Mark

Mike:

When you send it out on YouTube Live will you be monitoring the chat that YouTube provides?  I am sure there will be questions posted.

If there is WiFi in the lab and attendees have access to it, I might be able to assist.  If possible to get the URL the day of the conference I would like to spread that around on Facebook since there is no limit to the number of viewers on YouTube.  I have in the past posted Pico balloon launch and tracking information to the Amateur Logic Facebook page and that has generated a respectable response.
The conference stream might pick up a few new future balloonists.

Mark
KA9SZX

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:06 PM Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:
If all goes per plan, we will live stream the Friday Conference on YouTube...
Go to YouTube.com and search for "GPSL Live"
Most likely you will have to search for it again after our lunch break..Sometimes it retains the same YouTube address and sometimes not !
 I will be monitoring the live stream.  Send me an email if you have issues...
In addition, we will record the presentations and have them available later if all else fails.....
Mike
_._,_._,_

--
Mark Garrett
Tri States Public Radio

Jeff Ducklow

Thanks for doing this!  I had hoped to attend this years GPSL, but family commitments took priority.  However, I will likely get a chance to watch some of the live stream.  Much appreciated.

Jeff Ducklow
Mayberry Galactic
N0NQN