From: "Mike, n0mpm" <morgamp52@...>
Date: 5/6/19 8:22 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: [GPSL] 2019 GPSL Hotel Registration

Just a reminder that preferred prices for the Country Inn/Suites and the Super 8 hotels expires on May 12.  If you haven't made your room reservations yet, NOW is the time...
Looking forward to seeing you all in Pella...
mike

Nick

Chris,

Here’s the info on the motel and GPSL registration.

Nick

MOTEL

Hi GPSL’ers,

Short, but important update.

We’re going to stay at the Country Inn in Pella.

                https://www.countryinns.com/pella-hotel-ia-50219/iapella

Their reservation number is 641-620-1111.

The rate for GPSL attendees is $109 per night.  I spoke with our host for GPSL, Mike Morgan, this morning, and he told that rate only holds to May 1st.  So you need to give them a call soon.

When you do call mention that you are calling for a room in the GPSL block of rooms.  That block number is 0619GRPLSL.  The block covers the nights of 12, 13, 14, & 15 June.

While I had no problem getting a reservation at $109 per night, Mike also mentioned that if they hesitate on the rate tell them that he had been to the Country Inn and negotiated the $109 rate with them.

Nick

GPSL REGISTRATION

Hi Folks,

You’ll need to individually register for GPSL.  The fee for the Friday tech session is $30.  My guess is that includes part of the rental for the conference room, coffee and sticky buns in the AM, lunch, and snacks in the afternoon.

You must register in advance and the fee is paid via PayPal.  Here’s the link to the web site:

                https://www.superlaunch.org/registration

There are also options for a Thursday evening meal at what looks like a pizza place and a Friday banquet after the tech session.  For those spending Saturday night in Pella, there’s a group dinner also.

Assuming our motel is agreeable and has a meeting room, on Thursday there will be an after dinner gathering at the motel.  In the past other GPSL attendees have joined us.

Genelle Morgan is setting up a ladies day for Friday so the ladies don’t need to register for the tech session.  Unless of course they’d like to attend the session.

We’ll plan as EOSS to attend the Thursday and Friday night dinners.  It’s of course optional if you’d like to do something different.

KØSCC and I will be departing after the flight Saturday so WAØGEH will be the EOSS POC after the flight.  He and Sharon will be attending the Saturday night dinner, and he’ll coordinate a departure time from the motel for Sunday morning.  However, the Griffins are planning on stopping in Omaha to see family on Sunday.  So some conversation about plans for the drive to Denver (e.g., where to stop on Sunday night) may be in order.

73,

Nick

From: "Mike, n0mpm" <morgamp52@...>

Date: 5/6/19 8:22 PM (GMT-07:00)

To: GPSL@groups.io

Just a reminder that preferred prices for the Country Inn/Suites and the Super 8 hotels expires on May 12.  If you haven't made your room reservations yet, NOW is the time...
Looking forward to seeing you all in Pella...
mike

Bill Brown

We will also be staying there at Country Inn and Suites. Looking forward to seeing u all -Bill WB8ELK

On May 7, 2019, at 11:31 AM, Nick <ndhanks@...> wrote:

[...]

Chris Krengel

Thanks Nick! I already registered. Found the link in your rev 1 booklet!
Good work!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Mike could you please send the registration for the activities link again. I need to pay for all of that good stuff!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Just a reminder that preferred prices for the Country Inn/Suites and the Super 8 hotels expires on May 12.  If you haven't made your room reservations yet, NOW is the time...
Looking forward to seeing you all in Pella...
mike

Marty Griffin

Hi Bill.  Glad you could make it and we are looking forward to hearing of your adventures and shaking your hand.

- Marty, WA0GEH, EOSS