Topics

2010 GPSL Webex recordings

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I found the recordings in the archive that Keith had sent me. They're in a weird format so I'll work on getting them converted and uploaded to Youtube.

In the meantime the 2014 got posted to my YouTube and they're still available.

Zack

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:20 PM Hank Riley <n1ltv@...> wrote:
Zack,

Are any of the 2010 Webex recordings still available for download or viewing?

If so, could you please provide some links?  I think I've seen most or all, but I'd like to check.

Hank

Inline image

Hank Riley

Thank you.  Those videos of the GPSL sessions are really nice to have.

On Monday, October 5, 2020, 08:24:12 PM EDT, Zack Clobes <zclobes@...> wrote:

I found the recordings in the archive that Keith had sent me. They're in a weird format so I'll work on getting them converted and uploaded to Youtube.

In the meantime the 2014 got posted to my YouTube and they're still available.

Zack

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Are you talking about the 2010 PowerPoint presentations? I’m guessing the new PowerPoint won’t open the old PowerPoint and that is your issue. My Mac opens all of them with Keynote and they still look great.
Microsoft is kinda known for not being backward compatible. Do you need me to convert them to the modern day PowerPoint for you?

Keith, WA0̷TJT
Consider joining: https://groups.io/g/NCM

Zack Clobes W0ZC

No it's an old WebEx recording format .ARF. I found a tool to convert them on WebEx site, but it was only at ~10% after an hour on an i7 computer.

Zack

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 8:05 AM Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT <wa0tjt@...> wrote:
Are you talking about the 2010 PowerPoint presentations? I’m guessing the new PowerPoint won’t open the old PowerPoint and that is your issue. My Mac opens all of them with Keynote and they still look great.
Microsoft is kinda known for not being backward compatible. Do you need me to convert them to the modern day PowerPoint for you?

Keith, WA0̷TJT
Consider joining: https://groups.io/g/NCM

Don, WA9WWS

Thanks Zack.

I gave the presentation of the vertical pointing antenna; is it possible for me to download a copy of the video?

Would you like the PowerPoint slides that I used to give the presentation?

Don, WA9WWS

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I'm still working on rendering these videos. I got the originals converted, and now I'm slicing up the event and will be uploading to YouTube in the next few days.

It's been fun listening back through the old presentations. :-)

Zack

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 4:36 PM Don, WA9WWS <wa9wws@...> wrote:
Thanks Zack.

I gave the presentation of the vertical pointing antenna; is it possible for me to download a copy of the video?

Would you like the PowerPoint slides that I used to give the presentation?

Don, WA9WWS

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I'm still working on getting things updated on the Super Launch website, but all of the 2010 videos are now posted on YouTube in a Playlist. My apologies to Nick from EOSS as part of his recording was lost due to network issues at the time. The rest of the sessions came through pretty well though.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.