From: "L. Paul Verhage KD4STH" <nearsys@...>
Date: 4/12/18 10:46 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL Thursday Lunch Question

Someone mentioned that they needed a milk and meat free lunch. The winery for Thursday's lunch has asked if you can eat a meal with cheese.

Please let me know directly and I'll pass the answer on.

Thanks

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

Thanks

On Apr 12, 2018 6:08 PM, "Bruce Coates" <bruce.coates@...> wrote:
Hi Paul

Leigh doesn't eat meat and, much to her dissapointment, is alergic to milk and milk products.

Bruce & Leigh