Topics

GPSL Status Update

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I have my list updated with all of the notes that I can find.  If it's not accurate, then I've missed your note - I'm sorry, please resend.

If you're aware of anyone else who is planning on attending (especially Friday evening dinner), I'd appreciate a heads up so I can pass along plate counts to the restaurant.

The Agenda is being finalized.

Jerry and Mark have been keeping the flight predictions going this year.  The launch site seems to be very uncertain at this time, as the primary site is landing dangerously close to Wichita.  We are exploring a possible plan C.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.