Arrival

Harry M <harrymue@...>

Hi all!
This is Harry in Tulsa.
We will be arriving from Tulsa Friday, hopefully in time for lunch, and plan
on attending the dinner also. We will be staying at the Super-8 in
Manhattan. We would like to get involved with one of the crews so if anyone
needs some extra help we will be available to do whatever needs done.

Harry Mueller - KC5TRB
and
Dave Smith - KD5OIJ

Don Pfister <ka0jlf@...>

Hi Harry, if you hear KD5SFW in Tulsa tell her "her dad says HI". I'm not sure
how active she is but she just got her license back in May. I think she has only
talked to her mom and I.

I look forward to meeting you.

73 de Don KA0JLF
HABITAT SkyLab