From: "Gene Harlan" <atvq@hampubs.com>
To: <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>; <wu2z@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [GPSL] GPSL update

Ralph & all,

I really wanted to come to GPSL, visit and write an article for Amateur
Television Quarterly, but it just is not going to happen. A couple of
questions:

Is there someone that would be willing to cover the event with a write-up
and photos?

Will any of the forums be videotaped, and if so can copies be purchased?

All the best to those that are going. I know you will all have fun.

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publisher of
OSCAR Satellite Report - OSR@hampubs.com
Amateur Television Quarterly - ATVQ@hampubs.com