From: "Ralph Wallio, W0RPK" <wallio@crosspaths.net>
To: "GPSL" <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>; <wu2z@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 7:18 AM
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL update

PAYLOAD DETAILS

Publicity requests are going out this weekend. Please review payload
details near the top of http://users.crosspaths.net/~wallio/GPSL2002.html
and forward additions/corrections/deletions to me ASAP.

PRESENTATIONS

Total time for presentations, 9am-noon and 1-5pm, will be 7-hours. We
will
have 8 presentations and need a few minutes of break time in between.
Plan
on having 45-minutes per presentation including discussion and questions.
The first slot will be opening remarks and short ~5-minute program
discussions, e.g., ANSR, EOSS, et al.

A/V SUPPORT

Paul collected A/V support requirements but did not confirm availability
of
equipment before leaving for an extended trip to the southwest. As I
prepare my discussion it occurs to me that support for Power Point, a PC
and
projector, has not been confirmed. Just in case, I will be ready with a
Power Point file and overhead transparencies. Perhaps someone as access to
laptop and projector that can be brought to GPSL so we can depend on
having
Power Point capabilities.(?)

TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
wallio@crosspaths.net
http://members.crosspaths.net/wallio
Documentation is an essential part of the system