GPSL update

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK <wallio@...>

PAYLOAD DETAILS

Publicity requests are going out this weekend. Please review payload
details near the top of http://users.crosspaths.net/~wallio/GPSL2002.html
and forward additions/corrections/deletions to me ASAP.

PRESENTATIONS

Total time for presentations, 9am-noon and 1-5pm, will be 7-hours. We will
have 8 presentations and need a few minutes of break time in between. Plan
on having 45-minutes per presentation including discussion and questions.
The first slot will be opening remarks and short ~5-minute program
discussions, e.g., ANSR, EOSS, et al.

A/V SUPPORT

Paul collected A/V support requirements but did not confirm availability of
equipment before leaving for an extended trip to the southwest. As I
prepare my discussion it occurs to me that support for Power Point, a PC and
projector, has not been confirmed. Just in case, I will be ready with a
Power Point file and overhead transparencies. Perhaps someone as access to a
laptop and projector that can be brought to GPSL so we can depend on having
Power Point capabilities.(?)

TNX es 73 de Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
wallio@crosspaths.net
http://members.crosspaths.net/wallio
Documentation is an essential part of the system