GPSL cancellation

aa0p <aa0p@...>

I am sorry, but an emergency reschedule at work has caused me to
cancel my particpation at GPSL 2002. As this project is of National
need, I will not be able to attend your fine symposium. I will
however, endeaver to get our ANSR video up to the EOSS team and I
hope it will tell our story here in dry, dry, dry, hot, hot, Arizona.
I will also write a tribute to Bill Brown from my early memories of
his projects and the inspriration he provided to us in Colorado and
that we still feel in Arizona. Sorry for the cancellation.

73 de AA0P