From: "ka0jlf" <ka0jlf@earthlink.net>
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2002 2:05 pm
Subject: [GPSL] Re: Frequency Coordination

--- In GPSL@y..., "Mark Conner" <n9xtn@c...> wrote:
I can keep track of the various modes, frequencies, etc.
Do I understand this exchange to mean we are not going to keep the
info on the groups page?

I have been waiting to see what was being used before I decided.
However, it does not look like all of us can view it as a
collection.

I think sharing the info would be good, isn't that why this group
was
created? What if we keep it in the files area or create a Database?

I have not created or used a Database in Yahoo Groups, this may not
be a good idea. However, I would be will to give it a try. Input from
the rest of you?

Thanks,
Don

I will go back to being silent.