From: <paul.verhage@...>
To: <GPSL@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 1:00 PM
Subject: [GPSL] Articles?

Hank brings up a good point. Has anyone started writing
something about GPSL 2002? QST has asked me to send
something in, but that's no guarentee that it will be published.
Hanks has offered to write up something, how about everyone
else? Was something written for QRZ?

I'm wondering if you or anyone you may have selected will
be doing an official writeup of GPSL for dissemination
to the usual ham radio media suspects such as QST,
ARRL newsletter, CQ, CQ VHF, ATV magazine (whatever the
exact name is), etc.
Paul