From: <paul.verhage@boiseschools.org>
To: <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:47 AM
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL Logo

Here's the logo (that I left at home yesterday). Feel free to use it,
there is no copyright or anything like that (unless you plan to make
a million bucks with it).

It's a Corel Draw file. Apparently I forgot to copy the BMP vsrsion
of it. If someone can convert CDR files to BMPs or GIFs, please
do.

Paul