Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 11:29 AM
Subject: [GPSL] QST Article, first draft

Here's the first draft of the GPSL article for QST.  Please look it
over for technical or historical errors or omissions.  I still plan to
work on grammar, but if you see any glaring errors, please point
those out also.

I'll start putting something together for ATV Quarterly unless I hear
someone else is doing that.

Paul

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,