Re: Fw: HAB liability insurance

paul.verhage@...

From Ralph...

At my urging, Chuck Crist, W9IH, sent these documents to a fledgling group
in Pennsylvania. They cover a lot of his extemporaneous discussion at GPSL.
Perhaps they would fit in your Proceedings. If so, we should ask Chuck for
permission.
Chuck, can I add your notes to the proceedings? I'm going through
the notes I have so far in an attempt to get the proceedings
together.

Also try to get more info about not-ARRL ARC liability insurance you
mentioned at GPSL so it can be shared with all comers.
The company's name is Safeco. I'll forward an address and point of
contact.

Paul